2021 Jeep Compass consumer reviews

$24,495–$25,995 MSRP range

side view of 2021 Compass Jeep

89% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.8
  • Interior design 4.8
  • Performance 4.6
  • Value for the money 4.6
  • Exterior styling 4.8
  • Reliability 4.6

Good looking but quality of the parts terrible

I bought on December 2020 my 2021 Jeep Compass Altitude. First 2 months were amazing but after that problems are started. Firstly my radio is malfunction and I have been waiting replacement for 3 months. Radio has been replaced but next day again it wasn't working at all. Customer service is disaster, they never helped me at all. When I bought my car I didn't only get brand new car also I got a lots of headache.

Show full review

Nice Car

June 5, 2021

By njjets from NJ

Owns this car

all the cool jeep stuff, plus 80th anniversary edition which has all the luxury items that more expensive cars have. we highly recommend this jeep.

Show full review

Loving all the bells and whistles!

June 2, 2021

By Andy L. from Fort Wayne, IN

Owns this car

This is the first brand new vehicle I have had in awhile. The safety features are really great. Blind spot warning, applied cruise control, back up camera, lane correction and on and on. I feel very safe in this vehicle. Also enjoying the keyless ignition and door lock/unlock.

Show full review

Love our new Jeep

May 30, 2021

By Jeanette from COLORADO

Owns this car

This car is everything I wanted! Love the way it drives very comfortable. I feel safe in it. Love the look of it. Love all the features it has.

Show full review

Best car ever !

May 8, 2021

By James teller from Okeechobee

Owns this car

Great price for everything it offers ! Love the features and the gas mileage. Best overall for what I was looking for !! Compact but spacious !

Show full review

Lemon 🍋

May 4, 2021

By Rigby 143 from Roanoke VA

Owns this car

2019 and steering box had to be replaced at about 36,000 mi and the axle is broken at a little over 50,000 mi this should not be happening on a new vehicle especially a Jeep. I will never buy another Jeep and as soon as I can get out of this one I will. I have never hated a vehicle as much as I hate this one, it is currently in the shop having the axle replaced

Show full review

Rides beautifully, very easy to handle...

May 1, 2021

By BillS from Washingtonville, NY

Owns this car

This car met all of my needs and has plenty of room for travel. This car is very easy to handle and maneuver in traffic.

Show full review

Not what I was hoping

May 1, 2021

By Newfie girl from Newfoundland,canada

Owns this car

It has a poor radio that has a line that goes through it once in while. Engine Reaves high going up hill.not what I was hoping for from jeep.

Show full review

Great amenities

April 29, 2021

By NIKO

Owns this car

Great comfort for long commutes and has all the creature comforts like adaptive cruise control and lane departure warning. The sun and sound package added to the appeal and comfort, just wish it had more power... and cooled seats

Show full review

The name Jeep says it all.

April 22, 2021

By DIANE from ARLINGTON

Owns this car

Jeep was first used by the Army. Then the US Post Office started using them. If the Army and Post Office put their trust in this vehicle you know it has to be good. It's only been a few days but I already love it. And I took my mom for ride and she loved it too. That really says something to get the Mom Approval.

Show full review